CRAFT SHOW: Canadian Doll Artists Association conference (April 29 – May 2)
by toronto craft alert
UPDATE: This event has been postponed to 2011
The CDAA is an active international organization of enthusiastic artists creating figurative art in a variety of media – cloth, polymer, wool needle-felting, papier-mâché and paperclay.
You are invited to join us!
Canadian Doll Artists Association
“Celebration”! 11th Annual Conference & Competition
29 April – 2 May 2010
At the Meadowvale Four Points by Sheraton
Mississauga ON L5N 4G8, Canada
This year’s theme – “Renaissance Dreams”.
At the Conference: Daily Workshops on various techniques and projects, Figurative Art Competitions and Displays, Welcome Banquet and Awards Banquet, Sunday Round Tables and Brunch, and the opportunity to learn and converse about “art” with like-minded people!
Instructors this year:
- Kate Church (seen at the One of a Kind Show and The Petroff Gallery – polymer – www.katechurch.com),
- Diane Keeler (member of NIADA – polymer – www.dianekeeler.com),
- Chris Jammer (of “Chris Jammer Originals” – polymer – www.chrisjammeroriginals.com),
- Leslie Bailey (polymer – www.creativeconceptsbyleslie.com),
- June Cable (needle-felting – www.wizardoffelt.com),
- Elena Loukianova (mixed media – www.elenaoriginals.com),
- Wendy Lynne Rinehart (soft sculpture – www.artdollguild.net), and
- Gloria Winer (fabric sculpture – www.mimidolls.com).
Please visit our website for the complete list. a href=”http://www.dollartists.ca/”>www.dollartists.ca
Filed under: Craft Show